Do you want to know how to get rid of acne well I suppose you do as many people with bad acne do as well? If you notice or go to the supermarket you will realize that most of the products about how to get rid of acne don't work.
Don't get me wrong they do have a slight effect but most of them either don't remove it totally or it does not work or even worse leave a bad smell on your face.
Unfortunately I read on a program a documentary on TV that most of the acne problems actually don't work because they actually only get rid of bacteria only. I think this is bit rubbish if you ask me.
And the worst thing about that is that most of them don't even kill a bacterium which again is more rubbish.
Let me first give a heads up of the three main causes of bacteria that clog up the pores to cause acne and how they don't get rid of acne.
1. This one is easily cleaned up with most of the products available.
2. This one is the second hardest to get rid of it is mainly caused by Mycotoxins These are basically toxins that are released through the skin because the liver cannot deal with them.
3. This problem is mainly seen through children at puberty when hormones are going wild because the liver can't deal with them. They stay in the body longer which causes the oil glands to into overdrive.
How to get Rid of Acne There are many tips that people give to get rid of acne and here are some based on your situation and skin tone had been found to be the most effective.
1. If you have been using a certain soap for quite a while and you still have acne one of the things you can do is try a new soap. Some of the soaps on the market today contain harsh chemicals in them and they can irritate your acne and skin and make the acne appear worse than it is because it inflames and reddens the skin.
2. Drink a lot of water during the day. When you drink a lot of water this flushes the toxins out of your system and can help with the symptoms of acne.
3. Try not to over wash her skin as this will cause your body to produce more oil to keep your skin from drying out. Over washing the skin can actually do the opposite of the desired effect you are hoping to gain from washing your face.
4. If you take birth control pills consult your physician and let them know about your acne situation they may be able to prescribe a different type of birth control or some cases birth control can actually improve your acne.
5. Being overly stressed can irritate acne and pimples, if you are feeling overly stressed take time to go out and exercise or take a walk to clear your mind. The number one way to relieve stress is to exercise in the fresh air will do you good.
To Learn more ways on how to get rid of acne click on the link below.
How to Get Rid of Acne