Monday, July 23, 2007

Acne Free In 3 Days - Can You Really Cure Your Acne This Fast?

There is a lot of hype going around the Internet about an acne cure program called Acne Free In 3 Days. But what is it exactly? And does it really work, or is it just another scam acne product?

Having suffered from acne for many years I was desperate to find a solution to this problem fast. Whilst surfing the Internet I found a website promising to cure my acne in 3 days! Skeptical as I was, I wanted to know 'the secret' to this 3 day cure, so I went ahead and bought it.

...And I was immediately disappointed. The Acne Free In 3 Days program involved doing a 3 day apple fast, and this wasn't something I could at the time because I was too busy to take 3 days off work...

But I did get around to doing the 3 day fast, and to my surprise and pleasure it worked! At the end of the 3 days my skin was completely clear of acne, and I felt great. However, this wasn't a fairy tale story...

After a few days of enjoying clear skin my acne came back. In the book the author Chris Gibson states that the 3 day apple fast needs to be done regularly, perhaps twice every month! This is totally impractical, for two reasons...

Firstly, the 3 day fast is very hard and leaves you with no energy to do anything other than just sit in the house all day. This makes it too time consuming to do once or twice a month. Secondly, I lost weight doing the fast, and to do it on regular basis could be dangerous.

So Acne Free In 3 Days isn't the perfect acne cure, but it does produce temporary clear ups.

To find out how I ended up clearing my acne for good visit my free website now.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments: