In The MorningThe first things you should do after waking up from bed:
- Drink at least 1-2 glasses of water. This will detoxify your body and flush those unwanted toxins out from your body.
- Wash your face with a suitable cleanser.
- After washing your face, you should use tea tree oil on your skin. Doing so will kill most of the bacterias that cause acne.
It's also important to make sure your skin is not too oily during the day so that your pores will not get clogged. To achieve this, you can do the following:
- Use a facial tissue that absorbs oil.
- Wash your face with pure, clean water.
During The Afternoon and Evening
Your skin will feel extremely oily during these hours. It's hot out there and it's making you to sweat. Your sweat can cause the bacterias to infect your skin, so make sure you wipe your skin regularly with a clean piece of towel or tissue. During the tea breaks, you need to apply some tea tree oil on your skin.
Night Time Skin Care Tips For Acne
In order to cure acne overnight, you have to make sure you take advantage of your night time. This is because your skin absorbs the active ingredients of beauty products more effortlessly than during the day. At night, there is also no harmful UV rays that can slowly destroy your skin texture.Some good tips to maintain a healthy skin during the night:
- Drink more water
- Apply tea tree oil after you wash your face
- Before going to bed, also use some tea tree oil on your skin
- And finally, get a good night sleep. This is very important because your skin repairs itself mostly during your sleep. You want to make sure your body get a high quality rest time.
By following the tips mentioned above, as well as maintaining a strict diet that consists of mainly vegetables and fruits, you should be able to get rid of acne overnight.