Thursday, March 13, 2008

Does Food Really Cause Acne, And What To Do To Clear Your Skin

There are many acne experts who say that food doesn't cause acne, and there are a few that disagree and say that food does cause acne. Actual studies on whether food causes acne are few and far between. But most acne sufferers who have cleared their skin, have done so by changing their diet...

I suffered from acne for many years and tried lots of different treatment to clear my skin. These include cleansers, pills, herbal formulas, antibiotics and accutane. And none of these did anything to get rid of my acne...

I finally decided to research the possibility that food was causing me to breakout. Although many "experts" said it didn't, I was unwillingly to trust them anymore, as they were also telling me to buy their expensive acne products...

So I looked into the food-acne link, and found out that the worst food for causing acne was vegetable oil. So I started to avoid vegetable oil for a few days and my cystic acne cleared up significantly.

From that moment on, the acne I got was only mild compared to the acne I got before I made that change. I had to make several other simple changes to completely clear my skin, but this one change was very dramatic.

The reason vegetable oil causes you to breakout is that it causes hormonal imbalance. This hormonal imbalance is what results in acne! Vegetable oil is mostly consumed by cooking with them, for example, sunflower oil!

Vegetable oil is easy to avoid and will help you to clear up your skin in a matter of days. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments: