Monday, November 19, 2007

Acne Free in 3 Days - Well, What is it?

There is a lot of hype about an acne cure program called Acne Free in 3 Days on the internet. But what is it? And does it work?

When I first started looking around online for a solution to my acne I found the acne free in 3 days website, and although skeptical that all my acne could be gone in only 3 days, I was curious and also desperate to clear my skin - so I bought the program...

...And was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free program is basically just a 3 day apple fast. Nothing but apples to eat, and water to drink for 3 whole days!

The theory on why this is supposed to work is that it is a 'cleansing' process that removes toxins that cause acne from the body. This results in clear skin. That's the theory, but does it work?

So I tried the 3 day program when I had the time to dedicate to it. It wasn't easy and I was hungry for 3 whole days straight! But by the end of the 3 days my acne had cleared very well. Not perfect, but a good improvement. For a few days after the fast my skin cleared up even more. And for about a week afterwards I was essentially acne free.

But then the nightmare returned. After a about a week of enjoying normal clear skin, my acne came back. So I re-read the acne free in 3 days book, and found a small note towards the end that stated that the program should be done once or twice every month to remain acne free!

I was gutted. I couldn't possibly do that 3 day fast twice every month, for 2 reasons:

1. It's extremely tiring eating nothing but apples for 3 days. I had no energy and was essentially housebound for the whole 3 days. I simply didn't have the time or energy to do this twice every month.

2. I lost quite a bit of weight doing the fast just once. I feel that to do the fast twice a month could have led me to lose dangerous amounts of weight, although thats just me of course.

So I was back to square-one - acne plagued. And it wasn't until I started to research food that I found out a more practical and effective way to stay acne free. I found that by avoiding vegetable oil, a major cause of acne, my skin cleared up dramatically. If you do the same you too can see great results. For more information about how to clear your acne visit my website now.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments: