Though, in spite of numerous studies and researches, it is still very difficult to pinpoint which foods exactly cause this skin disease. Yet, a comprehensive acne diet plan can been prepared, following which you can cure it to some extent and prevent new pimples form forming as well.
Take Care Of Your Diet
First and foremost, confirm that certain foods do cause pimples for you. Simply, eliminate fatty foods and include more greens and fruits in your diet. Yes, you will note a marked difference in your acne! So you now know, that pimples can be controlled and that too with a simple acne diet. You may also consider being tested for food allergies. Certain allergies are known to cause pimples. In this case, the single treatment you will need to do is to totally eliminate those foods from your diet.
After knowing the causes, it will be easy to understand these pointers for a good cure through an acne diet plan that you need to follow for 2 weeks.
- Include a lot of ripe fresh fruits in your diet.
- Eat salads made of tomato, chives, avocados, laced with extra virgin olive oil.
- Avoid topical or hormonal treatment along with acne diet. This could do more harm than good.
- Keep off from antibiotics as well during this time.
- Take a potent multi-vitamin.
- Include chromium and zinc in your diet.
- Eat carrots for beta-carotene (Vitamin A).
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- Do not take any supplement, as they contain the acne-causing gelatin.
- Take as many as 9 small meals, instead of the regular 3 square meals, everyday.
- You might find it hard to maintain this acne diet forever; this is why it is advisable to follow it first for only about 2 weeks. Once you see a difference in your acne, you could slowly begin to experiment and try out some foods known to cause bad skin. Remember, consume them in very small quantities, and if they do not cause pimples for you, you can include them in your meals.
You don't need to spend a fortune to control your zits. A few sensible changes in your diet and following the advice of a good dermatologist can go a long way in getting you effective acne treatment. Though the market is teeming with acne cures, you can treat and prevent your acne with your level-headedness. For more information, visit reduce acne