Some of the extremely effective and highly reliable natural pimple remedies include the application of lemon juice, orange peel mask, coriander juice or even mint juice (mixed with turmeric), etc.
1. The first among the home remedies for pimples zits prevention involves application of a mixture of equal proportions of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice. Apart from preventing the formation of pimples, this remedy also prevents the formation of blackheads on your facial skin.
2. The next remedy among the homemade ways to get rid of pimples includes the application of honey on your skin. Honey is known to kill the microbes responsible for causing pimples and acne and is therefore widely used for pimple treatment and prevention.
3. Among all the tips for treating pimples, the quickest relief from pimple redness, swelling, pain and scarring can be obtained from the use of a little toothpaste. All you need to do is just dab a little toothpaste on the pimple and leave it overnight and wash off the toothpaste in the morning.
4. Other reliable home remedies for pimples zits prevention involves the application of fresh juice of raw papaya. This is a sure shot way to treat pimples, erase pimple blemishes and even for blackhead removal.
5. An excellent remedy among the homemade ways to get rid of pimples includes the application of potato juice or raw smashed or peeled potato over the face for just about 5 to 10 minutes. Apart from being used for getting rid of pimples, this remedy is also used for getting rid of scarring caused by pimples and blackheads.
6. Among all the tips for treating pimples, the best one is to use a drop of garlic juice and apply it directly on the pimple for just about 5 to 10 minutes. Garlic juice contains allicin, which is a strong and powerful antibacterial constituent, which is responsible for killing the pimple causing bacteria and curing the zit completely.
7. One of the most effective and highly reliable natural pimple remedies includes the use of cloves. When a paste prepared by mixing powdered roasted cloves with curd is applied on the pimple and allowed to dry naturally, it forces the pimple to dry out quickly and thereby provides immediate relief from the zit. The best thing about this remedy is that it does not leave behind any marks or pimple scar at all.
For more information on Acne Home Remedies, try visiting http://www.thebestacnetreatments.net - it is a website offering solid tips and information on different acne home remedies and conventional acne treatments.