Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Acne Free In 3 Days - What Is It And Will It Work?

If you're looking for an acne cure on the internet you will see countless ads for the Acne Free In 3 Days program. But what is it? And will it work for you?

So I was looking around online for an acne solution and found the website that promised to clear my acne in just 3 days. Although skeptical, I got the program...

...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically just a 3 day apple fast. This means no eating anything but apples and drinking water, for 3 whole days! The theory as to why it works is that it cleans up the toxins in the colon that cause acne.

So I set aside 3 days that I could commit to do the fast (over a lazy weekend), and to be honest, I was seeing good results by the 3rd day. And on the fourth day and for about a week after my acne was completely gone. But...

...Although it seemed I was finally clear, after another few days my acne came back as bad as ever. I re-read the acne free in 3 days book, and it said that I would need to do the 3 day fast once or twice EVERY month to stay acne free.

This wasn't practical for 2 reasons:

1. It takes up a lot of energy eating nothing but apples for 3 days. Or more accurately, because of the lack of calories, you have no energy to do anything else. Which means housebound for the duration...

2. I lost quite a bit of weight doing the fast just once, so to do it twice a month might be dangerous as I'm quite thin anyway.

So I was back to square one -- acne-plagued. And it wasn't until I learnt how certain foods caused acne (like vegetable oil), that I managed to finally clear up my acne permanently without fasting or anything difficult. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments: